The art form that I feel most at home with is working with sound installations, here is a list of a few that I have been involved with:
- 2009 : Invisible Graff Artists at work : Installation in a stairwell that randomly triggers of the sound of a aerosol can from 5 independently controlled speakers implanted in hanging empty spay cans. Exhibited at the Line steppers Exhibition hosted by Jibbering Art
- 2009 : Laughing Corridor : Installation in a corridor that triggers the sound of laughter that was recorded during the setup of the installation through 6 old radios that were re-wired so they could be controlled individually from a computer.
- Sept 2008 : We are you : Calibration with Paul Kent and Rosey Claremiddleton : Installation where images of mangled body parts were projected as a interactive mirror image of passers bye.
- 2007 : IMP ‘Interactive Music Project’ : an interactive an online work allowing any number of people to create a piece of music together in real time using a simple but abstract interface.
- 2005 (revised 2007) : Sofa : a piece that uses user submission in form of answer-phone messages that are mangled into a piece of music derived from a guided session from improvising musicians.
- 2004 : Staircase : the transformation of a 4 story buildings stairwell into a performance platform for original composition that were designed to experiment with peoples perception of what to expect when climbing a stairwell.